Sunday, May 6, 2007

Busy week, no outcome!

The case of the indecisive me

Two weeks over now, still no luck with the house. Whole of this week has gone with the apartment hunt. Since last weekend, my apartment hunt strategy has changed. Now I'm looking for an apartment in Jersey City Heights. Jersey City Heights is to the north of Journal Square (remember the indian locality i mentioned in my last post). The thing about this place is it is not as crowded Journal square is but at the same time has some sizeable indian population.

Hope to have something finalized atleast next week. The thing is Im trying to find the one house that I would want to stay for the entire time Im here, but looks like Im not going to find such a one so soon. Maybe an intermediate house and then the final one. Or maybe I might get lucky next week.

I'm at my indecisive best this past two weeks. So much that even if you give me two pair of socks, I would be thinking for like 4 hours about which one to wear and in the end would decide to go with just the slippers.

End of the Camera hunt

Today though, I finally decided which camera to buy. Whole of last week, was thinking about Canan SD750 / SD800 / SD1000 as possible options and finally yesterday, while doing my research about those 3 models, I stumbled upon the recently released Sony DSC T100.


Sony's takes the T series of style phones to the next level with the T100. It is really a stunner, form, style and features! From novice to experts it has something for everybody. It infact has everything that an average user would want, plus it looks like a dream. Perfect for me. Ordered it online at amazon. Buying stuff online is definitely atleast 15% cheaper than the stores. My first big purchase in this trip. Bought the black one for 350$, in shops it retails for 399 plus tax. Good deal for now, in future though, it will get cheaper, I couldnt wait though.

Spidey 3


And, Spiderman 3 has released, I cant believe I havent seen it till now! I remember one week before Spiderman 2 released, I was going crazy, I couldnt wait for it. This time around I dont even have time to think about my favorite super hero. It has grossed 148 million dollars in america alone in just 3 days. If I assume a ticket rate of 8 dollar, then roughly 18.5 million people in america have already seen the movie in the first 3 days. That is some achievement. It has already broken box office openeing records. Well, it was expected though.

Yet another week begins tomorrow, waiting to see what it brings with it. Wish me luck with the house and hope I get to see Spider Man 3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spiderman3 rocks.. pls dnt miss it..it was really nice... i took snaps near spidey at sathyam..hehehe
but for one sad thing dat happened.. let me not tell u.. u go n see it.. u wil like it...

@house all d very best...u wil get a good one